Monday 10 January 2011

red lips & peter pan..

So I'm new to this whole blogging thing, I'm quite confused by this & how it works but I'm going to be a dedicated blogger.  Most of my blog posts will be fashion related and outfits I adore dearly, here's one now! I'm absolutely in love with peter pan collars, they are so cute they just add a bit of 1960's vintage to an outfit which i love! These tops are what I will be searching for spring/summer 11. this top is an item of clothing I want so badly never felt this before about a top, craaazy-azzy! Although the colours are quite dark the sleeveless just makes it gorgeous! (even though I hate my arms!)

1 comment:

  1. aw looks so cute :) great combination! love peter pan collars! they're adorable!
    will follow you, dear!

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete