Sunday 22 April 2012

blackbirds & roses


My names Alicia , I’m 17 years old from Cambridge, United Kingdom. I adore fashion and thrifting, just everything vintage and quirky. some days i like to be girly with florals others abit grungey and you will see that on posts. I am lacking in confidence but creating this i hope i can gain that. being interested in fashion reporting/styling/journalism I thought designing a blog would help be gain skills i need to be what I want in the future.This blog is a trend report at fashion shows or just in general in upcoming seasons and outfits I wear and abit of my lifestyle via instagram (aliciaemily). I am constantly inspired by things around me which conclude in my fashion illustrations. I would love to share my inspirations and my outfits to inspire other people and to just be yourself.I started this blog last year but never got around to updating it due to revision exams etc. Starting a blog I find is hard, knowing what to put and how to gain followers but I suppose I have to start some time and the sooner the better. absolutely love reading blogs, especially llymlrs, milkteef, ghostparties, beautycrush, dollybowbow and loads more! they inspired me to start my own and as I am studying fashion & clothing at college creating a blog is a good way to "get out there". I thought I would start my blog properly with an outfit post :) 





I love this very baggy crop top which I have neglected and found at the bottom of my wardrobe! uuh oh. But this print is so springy and fabulous. I am a sucker for anything with birds on and my wardrobe (and room) is full of birdies.  This top is too short to wear on its own so teaming it with a shirt underneath with a collar is perf, i have been wearing collar tops alot (especially my trusty white vintage blouse) recently because they are so easy to wear and with a collar necklace just livens up the shirt. Also wearing a gorg coral lippy by mac (Vegas volt) which is my fave lipstick I wear throughout spring/summer.
I will dedicate more time to my blog but it becoming to the end of first year it is pretty hectic but I will update once a week at the mo!
Tell me what you think :)


twitter-alicialaughtonn

2 comments:

  1. ohh the cute prints remind me so much of spring!!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! miss the spring weather :(
      of course xx

      Delete